- I will use Google Docs the most. From Health Fitness students to Basketball it has a wide array of uses that will help my students and players become better informed. I will set up Scouting Reports for my Players and Quizzes for my Health Fitness students.
2. How have you transformed your thinking about the learning that will take place in your classroom? How has your vision for your classroom changed? Are you going to need to make any changes to your classroom to accommodate the 21st Century learner?
- I think that I am more open minded to technology, do I trust it No!! I will continue to add technology lesson plans to my daily plans but also know that it will fail when I need it the most. It has in the past and it will continue into the future. I love the ideas and thoughts presented just worry about relying on it. No I don't think I will have to do much other than rely on SBISD to educate me and get me the technology for my classroom.
3. Where there any unexpected outcomes from this program that surprised you?
- No, with the friends that are so technology savvy that have shown me things throughout the years, I didn't think anything was to mind blowing. I like that SBISD is trying to help the teachers who can then help the students, but I just hope we can continue updating the technology and add useful apps, websites and Docs.